Beautiful Disaster

Posted on Monday, February 6, 2012 2:30 PM
0


Beautiful Disaster

By Jamie McGuire


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I got this book with a different cover and I have to say that this edition is more suitable to the story.I have to say that I really liked this book but there were times that i felt like things were repeated and I have to admit that in some parts I was very bored.Besides that,the books is worth reading and apart from the two main characters I'm pretty sure that you will adore the secondary ones.I loved Travis but to me he was very exorbitant,he always seemed to overreact and whenever a problem came up he solved it by drnking.On the other hand,he was very dedicated to Abby,loved her unconditionally and fiercely,gave her all she wanted plus himself and his heart.And like he said,she is everything to him.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0