Shadows (Lux 0.5)

Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 7:54 PM
0
Shadows (Lux 0.5)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book....!!!!!!

I've been looking forward to reading Shadows ever since I read Obsidian.I wanted so much to see how Daemon  and Dee were before their brother's death.

Although,Daemon and Dawson are twins they have totally different personalities.While Daemon has his hot and cold attitude, is offensive and abhorrent, Dawson is warm, gentle and compassionate.

Wow!Where to begin wth??Ok I'll start with the one similarity between the brothers :they both have a temper and they know it.But Dawson is so mild that is hard to really enrage him.His feelings for Bethany (Elizabeth) Williams are so pure and raw .Things progressed inherently and the story had a nice flow.Their relationship was so amazing and they were so devoted to each other.I'm so jealous.

Both brothers seem to love irrevocably their sister Dee.I'm happy to see how protective both of them were and that they both "melted" for her,laughed and shared their feelings.I loved all the conversations she had with both her brothers and Bethany.

In this mini prequel we also see Adam,Andrew and Ash.Sadly we all pretty much know or can guess the end, though ,I believe that they cannot be dead.DOD or even the Arum might have abducted them.In the end of the series I really want this suspicion to come true.I can't wait for Onyx to come out  but while waiting    I  can always read teaser chapters in Jennifer L. Armentrout's blog.To read the first teaser go  Here .
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0