Lover Reborn

Posted on Thursday, April 5, 2012 5:35 PM
0

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)

By J.R. Ward

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Ok...Where to begin with??I'll start from the end which was totally unexpected.I can't say I enjoyed the book cause that would be a lie but like the preview ones it had the element of surprise and romance a lot. But first things first,I'll begin with the main two characters Tohr and No'One or Autumn.I liked the couple BUT she was too forgiving,too generous,she let him do whatever he wanted,whenever he needed it and everything was about him,his needs and his feelings.I understand that after everything No'One went through it was too hard for her to see things as they were but she was given a second chance and no matter what she shouldn't waste it.Anyway,the end was amazing and they were perfect for each other.What I didn't like was the fact that he was so stuck in the past that he couldn't see that he was hurting her,he always thought about Wellsie even though she was long gone,he treated her badly and said horrible things to her,he was so MEAN.

However,we also see John and Xhex,who face problems too.Theirs are much simplier but they don't seem able to deal with them and so they spent most of the book being miserable.Wrath and Beth are doing great,as the other couples do.Qhuinn and Blay...I don't know what to say about them apart from "I HATE Layla".I wanted her to end up with Xcor but noooo she just had to do the selfish thing and doom both her and Qhuinn.
    Nevertheless,I hope the next book to be a pleasant suprise and not a disappointment as it will be Qhuinn and Blay's book.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0