Predestined And Ceaseless Cover

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:38 PM
1


Predestined (Existence Trilogy #2)

By Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ever since I read Existence I had this feeling that Leif would be the good guy he always seemed to be.This book was an incredible sequel to Existence.

When I started reading the book,my first thought was "Wow..Dank seems really possessive."I love how things have progressed between Dank and Pagan and how Dank is reacting to his own feelings,especially jealousy.

Firstly,the book starts with Leif missing and Pagan having nightmares about a boy who was always by her side when she needed someone to comfort her or save her when she was in danger.When Dank finds out about the dreams he knows something is wrong and so the story begins...

The story has a nice flow,scenes to die for,Gee quotes,voodoo stuff and a voodoo Lord Ghede,who is Leif's father and so on.Although the book is great,there was one scene that I wish it hadn't been,but everything turns out good in the end so I'm not going to complain.The book is recommended to everyone who has previously read Existence.Looking forward to reading the next book Ceaseless.


Ceaseless (Existence Trilogy #3)
By Abbi Glines

Release Date:September 18th 2012

He defied Heaven to keep her, he defeated evil to save her, but if her soul wants another... will he be able to let her go?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0