News

Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:02 PM
2
So guys,I know that I haven't posted for a while but my school exams start in five days and I won't be able to keep updating my blog but I promise that as soon as I'm free I'll post again.

However in May 29 Tangle Of Need will be released and when I get my copy I 'll be happy to write my opinion.Furthermore,in June 19(or 21) I'm going to write a series review on Lords Of The Underworld for the first four books.The review's of the other five books will be posted later in June.

Thank you for reading this and hope you understand.

PS:Can't wait for my exams to finish.Good luck to everyone!!!
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your exam! My exam is actually ending tomorrow! Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky!!!!!My school exams end in three weeks...:(

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0