Liebster Blog Award

Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:01 PM
0
I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SO much, Sitting With A Book

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.










Here's the rules:

1) Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2) Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4)Tell them you've tagged them
5) Remember, no tag backs

My 11 Random Facts:
  1. I used to have a hamster.
  2. I'm addicted to chocolate.
  3. I looooove cats.
  4. Once I had twelve fish but they died in a week.
  5. I love reading romace and anything about vampires.
  6. I spent most of my time on WeHearIt .
  7. I know ancient Greek and Latin.
  8. When I grow up I want to be a phycologist.
  9. I don't have a favourite colour.
  10. I own my jewelry but never wear them.
  11. My darkest secret is a secret.
11 Questions From Sitting With A Book

1) What is your favorite odd animal? (Not something like a cat or dog)

Isn't it cute???But the truth is that this little cute thing is very dangerous...









2) What is the best book you've read so far this year?
Do you even have to ask???The Golden Lily read my review!!!

3) Where do you blog at? (ex. your desk, bed, etc)
Desk!!

4) Do you play any instruments?
No.

5) Do you have any pets?
I used to but right now...I don't.

6) What do you do in your spare time? Except for read and blog, of course.
Jogging or on WeHearIt .

7) If you had to to go get on a plane and leave right now, where would you go?
Saint Petersburg,Russia.

8) Who is your favorite book character and why?
Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy.Why???Read the book and you will find out.

9) Do you prefer using a pen or pencil?
Definately pencil.

10) What is your favorite board/card game?
I don't like board games.So,none!!!

11) And finally.... What is your favorite color?
I love every colour but I like more dark blue.

People I'm Tagging:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What's your darkest secret?
  3. Favourite Book.
  4. Favoutite Song.
  5. Favourite Colour.
  6. What would you do if you knew that you were going to die in 24 hours?
  7. If you had to describe yourself with one word what would it be?
  8. How many hours do you usually sleep?
  9. What's your favourite three websites?
  10. Would you prefer to live near the sea or a mountain?
  11. What's the most exreme thing you have ever done?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0