The Marriage Bargain

Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012 6:53 PM
0

The Marriage Bargain

By Jennifer Probst

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Marriage Bargain is the first book I read by Jennifer Probst and I really loved it.

This book tells the story of two childhood friends who desperately need to find someone to marry,both for their own reasons.Here is the most hilarious thing,they make up a list on how her and his Mr/Ms perfect should be:


Her list:

1)A Mets fan
2)loves books, art, and poetry
3)believes in monogamy
4)wants children
5)knows how to communicate with a woman
6)loves animals
7)has a moral code of ethics and believes in honesty
8)a good lover
10)Needs $150,000 available cash

His list:

1)A woman who does not love me.
2)A woman I do not desire to sleep with.
3)A woman who does not have a big family.
4)A woman who does not have any animals
5)A woman who does not want any children.
6)A woman who has an independent career.
7)A woman who will view the relationship as a business venture.
8)A woman who is not overly emotional or impulsive.
9)A woman I can trust

Yeah, I guess that they don't get what they wished for but at least they know each other.I loved both Alexa and Nick because even though they claimed not to love each other,their actions said the opposite.They were both jealous,they knew what the other wanted,they encouraged each other,were honest(it's a really hard thing) and they tried to make this "fake" marriage work.Of course,there were times that I couldn't stop laughing(many weird incidents) and other that I wanted to slap both of them so as to see what a wonderful thing they had between them.

I totally recommend this book to anyone who appreciates romance.It's worth reading as it will grip your attention from the first till the last page.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0