Mine To Hold

Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:06 PM
0

Mine to Hold  (Wicked Lovers #6)

By Shayla Black

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I have finally finished it!!!!!The reason why I'm saying this is because I really expected more of Tyler...The sixth book in Wicked Lovers tells the story of Tyler and how he ended up where he is now.

Once upon a time,there were two friends one of whom was married.After a terrible accident,the married guy stayed paralyzed from the waist below.One dark night he asked his friend to sleep with his wife(crazy,isn't it).Both his wife and his friend were hesitant but accepted.And so it happended.But after it was done the married man got really upset and threw his friend out of his house and months later his wife as well.(who was pregnant with his friend's child and had nowhere else to go to).I think that says a lot about this man who didn't even look back or even attempted to help this woman who because of his choice suffered.And no this man isn't Tyler.

Tyler loved his friend but he also loved his friend's wife too.So when his friend asked him to sleep with his wife he eagerly accepted.That is,until he threw him out of their lives.Tyler had no idea what he left behind when he left the town they all lived in.So imagine his surprise when Delany(his ex-friend's ex-wife,yeah throwing her out wasn't enough he also devirced her)showed up in his house with a child in her arms and claimed that someone was trying to kill them.

I liked the book,I really did but the story wasn't totally believable and the way the showed they love wasn't enough for me.I do understand that by making love with someone you further connect with him but sex isn't always enough.This couple didn't get it.

While Tyler loved her,she was confused and was trying to deal with her problems.But I never saw that.She was supposed to be strong but the only thing she did when something came up was cry and run into Tyler's arms.Really????I even wonder if she knows what strong means...

Nevertheless It's a great addition in the series and I would only recommended it to those who have read the series or those who love being treated like"delicate flowers".
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0