Yours To Keep

Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:51 PM
2

Yours to Keep  (Kowalski Family #3) 

By Shannon Stacey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It's the first book I read by Shannon Stacey and I really liked it...I know that I should have started from the first book in the series but when I saw the blurb I couldn't resist but reading it.

Sean Kowalski has just returned from the army and he already has a job,home money and a fiancee.

Emma is in a big trouble.In order to alleviate her gradmother who believes that she needs a man to run such a big house.So,she makes up a story and tells her grandmother that she has a fiance and they are happy(she is not crazy)!!!!With those things in mind her grandmother decides to visit them and when she does the lie unfolds...

While spending time together both Sean and Emma are having fun and discover how compatible they are in both life and bed.*cough cough*.They have chemistry and damn if it doesn't show.I loved every minute of this book and but the last scene was my favourite one..

I highly recommend it and even if you haven't read the previous books(I haven't but I'm planning on it)I'm sure you will make it out...

Favourite lines:
“Are you Sean Kowalski?”

“Yup.”

“I’m Emma Shaw…your fake fiancée.”

“Say what?”
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. oooh definitely sounds good. I will add it to my ever growing TBR. I will probably start wwith the first book in the series though, i'm very OCD that way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok...I just liked this book more than the others and started with it.But I'll definately read the previous ones...

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0