Pushing The Limits By Katie McGarry

Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:30 PM
1

Pushing the Limits

By Katie McGarry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




"I heard a rumor."
"What's that?"
"It's your birthday.Happy birthday."


Pushing the Limits was such a great book.For months now,I have been reading numerous reviews about this book.Actually,many people have recommended it to me and after seeing for myself its success I couldn't but read it.

I loooooved this book.

Although I have read many books of the same genre,I believe that this book should have its own genre.I really liked the plot and the flow of Pushing the Limits.It was such an emotional book.It's so rare to meet characters like Noah and Echo.Noah was so mature for his age and despite the difficulties of his life he tried to deal with his problems even if the decisions making them were hard.I got very emotional when I finally read what really happend with his brothers and though it was the right decision to make it still hurt.As for Echo,I can't imagine something like that ever happening to me.

I don't have much to say other than that you should definitely read this book.It's an incredible book which describes the lives of two mature adolescents with a tragic past but with a bright future.Nevertheless I can't wait to read Beth's story in Dare You To.

Blurb:
No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal.But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.

Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0