Stygian's Honor By Lora Leigh

Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 4:45 PM
0

Stygian's Honor (Breeds #27)

By Lora Leigh

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



“Sometimes, I feel as though I’ve never been real,”

I've been waiting so long to read this book and I'm so disappointed.I don't know even know where to start from.Stygian's Honor was such a confusing book.I got lost so many times...There was so much drama in this book that I haven't ever seen in any other book.

Let's begin with the two main characters.I envy Stygian so much...I don't know where he got his patience from but I would like some for myself.I really hated Liza or should I say Honor?Well I'll use the name Honor because I like it better.I understand the fact that she had a horrible childhood but Stygian's was by far worse than hers.Did you see him having breakdowns or complaining?No.I just couldn't keep reading her about her constant whining and her attitude.I got so frustrated.Moreover,it was so tiring trying to keep up with the plot and Honor's exaggeration and drama.In my opinion,Stygian deserved better than her.

Considering his past,I have to say that he became a very strong man that no matter the circumstances protected and cherished those he loved.The thing is,that I could definitely feel his love towards Honor whereas felt nothing of her.

I was expecting so much from this book.For one thing,I wanted to see Amber healed.She's just so little and I love her and her parents.I especially loved a scene where Amber snitched on Jonas.Here's a taste

“Don’ call me ’itch, Da.”
“Then don’t snitch on Da,”....So cute.

Nevertheless,this is my opinion.I'm not discouraging anyone fom reading Stygian's Honor,especially if one has already read all the previous books of the series.The only thing that I'm hoping is that the next book be much better than this one was.

I'm also looking forward to reading Claire aka Fawn and Gideon's story.

Blurb:

Window Rock, Arizona, is the last known location of Honor Roberts, who vanished when she was just thirteen. It was her only sanctuary from the Breed research that would surely have ended in her death—one such insidious experiment should, indeed, have killed her. That she lived is both a miracle—and a great mystery.

Stygian’s mission is to find Honor Roberts, no matter the cost. Now, with the help of Liza Johnson, assistant to the chief of the Navajo Nation, he is closer than ever to his goal. But will the discovery of Honor Roberts mean the destruction of the mating heat that has developed between Stygian and Liza?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0