News....

Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:22 PM
2
Finally,the schools are closed.Since reading Opal,I have read many books but didn't have the time to review them,so I'm gonna tell you the titles and my rating.I hope that helps.....
Here it goes:

Books I liked:

Shadow's Claim (The Dacians: Realm of Blood and Mist #1) by Kresley Cole -4 Stars
Recommended to those who are familiar with Immortals Aftetr Dark.

Star Crossed (Battered Hearts #2) by Kele Moon -4 Stars 
Recommended to those who love a good romance story.Oh,the hero and heroine's names are Romeo and Juliet....

Quinn's Undying Rose (Scanguards Vampires #6) by Tina Folsom - 4 Stars
Recommended to those who have read the series mostly,but also to those who love vampires!!!!

Books that weren't that good:

The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire #3) by Jennifer Probst -3 Stars
Recommended to those who have read the two former books but also to those who like romance.

Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly - 3 Stars
A stand alone book.Recommended to those we love Harlequin romance!

Forbidden (The World of Nightwalkers #1) by Jacquelyn Frank - 3 Stars
Recommended to those who like fantasy,mythology and paranormal romance.Just so you know this book confused me a bit...

Books I hated:

With Everything I Am (The Three #2) by Kristen Ashley - 1 Star
Ok.This is the second book in The Three series and I hated it!There are no other worlds to describe my feelings towards this book.Although there were few characters that I actually enjoyed that's why I'm currently reading the first book in the series Until the Sun Falls from the Sky.I hope to enjoy it.And also looking forward to reading the third book...

That's all for now!!!
Merry Christmas to all......
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. Following back from goodreads.

    Lisa
    http://www.ifeelsounnecessary.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0