Books & More Books

Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:31 PM
0
This week I read 5 books and because I'm very busy lately,I have decided to update my blog only twice a week.So,here are the books I read:

First and foremost

Books I loved-liked:

Ascension (Shadow and Light Trilogy #1)

My Rating: 5 Stars
My Opinion:

It's the first time I read something like this.I really liked it! Lealandra,the heroine, is a witch close to reach the peak of her powers. But with her counter-balance dead and someone trying to kill her she goes back to her ex-boyfriend to ask for help.Taig,the hero,hasn't forgotten her or gotten over her.He still has feelings for her and so he agrees to help her.
As they try to find who is after Lealandra their feelings intensify and they both aknowledge that ending their relationship had been a mistake.So,Taig helps Lea find the man who is trying to kill her but will he be able to help her survive the ascension or will her powers take over???
It's a worth-reading book and I definitely recommend it!!!
Blurb:go  here .

Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy #2)

My Rating: 5 Satrs
My Opinion:
Oh My God!!!This book was just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.I loved both characters. Keeley was a strong independent woman that though she had nothing and no one to help her survive she managed to take care after herself after a tragic incident occured to her.When Alaric starts the trip to go meet the woman that he's supposed to marry,he's ambushed and heavily injured.He's saved by Keeley when his brothers tfind him in her home and take them both to their keep.there they come closer and a bond is formed between them.But they both know that their realationship can't last long as Alaric is soon to be married to another woman.

I really loved this book.It's full of emotions and I couldn't stop crying as the end neared.A very emotional scene was when they had to say goodbuy to each other and Keeley had to see as the man she loved and her ex-best friend got married.I can't say how much I recommend this book.
PS: To those who are planning to read it here's an advice "Have a fresh box of tissues at hand"
Blurb:go here .

Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat #1-2)

My Rating: 4 Stars
My Opinion:
RAPHAEL by Alexandra Ivy
I liked this book but I felt that it ended very quickly.The story was too short and I hadn't had time to "connect" with the characters.Despite that,it was a nice introduction to this series.
PARISH by Laura Wright
I could say that this book was much better than the first one.I could really feel Parish torment and his feelings about Julia.I liked that they had chemistry and that they both tried to make each other happy.I just loved this couple.Especially a scene in Parish's cave.Yeah he had a cave!!!!
I can't wait to read the next book in the series!!!!!Definitely recommend it.
Blurb: go here.

Miami, Mistletoe & Murder (Red Stone Security #4)
My Rating:4 Stars
My Opinion:
It was a nice addition to the Red Stone Security series.The main characters were very sweet and caring and protective.It was a quick read but it had everything.A nice flow,solid characters,little danger and much love!I tottaly recommend it and you do not have to read the previous books in order to read this....
Blurb: go here.



Books I didn't like-hated:

Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack #4)

By Carrie Ann Ryan

My Rating: 2 Stars
My Opinion:
The hero was like a brat.I understand that he lost the most precious thing he ever had but fate gave him a second chance and he was like"I don't want her I want Anna".What the heck???It's better to have something than have nothing.He got a second chance and he really ruined it.I have seen children behaving better than him!!!And he was so mean...What I mean is that he left the heroine pregnant and throughout the book he was like he had no responsibility.GROW UP....She didn't get pregnant alone you stupid a******!!!!
Blurb:go here.

That's all for now!!!I hope you take my opinion into consideration.I'll see you again next week with more books!!!
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0