Happy New Year!!!

Posted on Friday, January 4, 2013 8:33 PM
0
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....

Hi everyone!!!

Recently I've been very busy studying for school that I didn't have the time to write on my blog.But here I'm now.Here are the books that I read the past two weeks:

Books I Loved-Liked:

Last Kiss Goodnight (Otherworld Assassin #1)
By Gena Showalter

My Rating: 5 Stars

My Opinion:

I loved this book as I love every book writen by Gena Showalter.I would also like to tell you that I intent to write a review for Last Kiss Goodnight.

Blurb:
THE SWEETEST TEMPTATION…

Black ops agent Solomon Judah awakens caged and bound in a twisted zoo where otherworlders are the main attraction. Vika Lukas, the owner’s daughter, is tasked with Solo’s care and feeding. The monster inside him yearns to kill her on sight, even though she holds the key to his escape. But the human side of him realizes the beautiful deaf girl is more than she seems—she’s his.

THE ULTIMATE PRICE…

Vika endures the captives’ taunts and loathing, hoping to keep them alive even if she can’t free them. Only, Solo is different—he protects her. But as hostility turns to forbidden romance, his feelings for her will be used against him…and he’ll be put to a killer test.

Shadow (New Species #9)
By Laurann Dohner

My Rating: 4 Stars
My Opinion:

I've been waiting so long to read it and I finally did.I really liked it although I would have liked it to be a little longer.Recommended to those who are familiar with the series.Here's a taste:

Blurb:
Beauty resents being labeled Gift Species. Everyone is way too overprotective, males aren’t even allowed to speak to her and so far true freedom eludes her. Then a big, sexy Species officer mistakes her for the enemy and takes her to the ground.

Shadow is dumbfounded. He has a Gift pinned under him—a big no-no. But Beauty is fascinated and wants to know Shadow a lot better. She is full of newly discovered, unrequited passion and he’s just what she needs to satisfy her curiosity.

For Shadow, sex means pain and revulsion. For Beauty, it was enslavement and ridicule. Two lonely souls who have never known a lover’s touch, together in a cabin in the woods. Each touch, every discovery brings them closer to a life they never thought possible…beyond even their dreams.

Books that I didn't like-Hated:

Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three #1)
By Kristen Ashley 

My Rating: 2 Stars

My Opinion:

Ok.I didn't like it.I found it medieval.The characters were either arrogant or behaving like children,especially the heroine.The hero,though,I hated.They were both horrible.I'm impressed that I managed to finish the book....

Blurb:
Leah Buchanan’s family has been in service to vampires for five centuries. Even so, Leah wants nothing to do with her family’s legacy but when she’s summoned to her Selection by the Vampire Dominion, under familial pressure, she has no choice but to go.

Lucien has been living under the strict edicts of the Vampire Dominion for centuries but he’s tired of these ancient laws stripping away everything that is the essence of the vampire.
So he’s taking it back.

And this is because Lucien has also been watching and waiting for decades for Leah to become available for a Selection and he will not be limited with what he can do with her. He will have her, all of her.

Therefore, Lucien is going to tame Leah, even if he gets hunted and killed for doing it.

What neither Leah nor Lucien expects is the strong bond that will form between them, connecting them on unprecedented levels for mortals or immortals. And what will grow between them means they will challenge their ways of life and their union will begin the Prophesies which makes them one of three couples who will save humanity… or die in the effort

Breaking Sin (Sin #1)
By Teresa Mummert (Goodreads Author)

My Rating: 1 Star

My Opinion:

I have read this book again and it was called Beautiful Disaster!!!So,if you too have read the latter,don't bother reading Breaking Sin.

Blurb:
Sinthia wants to escape college unscathed and move on with her plans for a perfect life, but an unlikely friendship with Collin, the resident bad-boy, makes her rethink what she wants.



That's all for now.My next post will be about Last Kiss Goodnight.
Until then,
xoxo
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0