Just For Now By Abbi Glines

Posted on Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:46 PM
0
Hi Everyone!!!As promised here's my review on Just For Now By Abbi Glines...

Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4)


My Rating: 3 Stars


Favourite Quote:

“Hearts don’t realize they’ve been lied to. They still love anyway.”

My Opinion:

 When I found out there was going to be a book about Preston and Amanda I was over the moon.Like suuuuuuuper excited!!!So when I finally read the book,I realized it wasn't what I expected it to be...

 Amanda has been in love with Preston her whole life.She tries to make him notice her so hard that it sometimes seems pathetic.And did I mention that she's a stalker.Oh yeah,she is.At the very first page of the book,Amanda has followed Preston in a party where she actually(kind of)lost her virginity to him.The whole scene was a little too much for me cause he was drunk and he actually didn't even remember what happened afterwards or that he hurt her instead of pleasure her.So,after some months have gone by she's still after him even though he has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with her.Some pages after,we see Preston finally giving in and having a relationship with Amanda.They get to know each other better and they realize that there were a lot of things they didn't know about each other.However,what Amanda still doesn't know is how Preston makes ends meet....

 I liked the book.I thought it was ok but I just hated the whole "whining" thing by both the main characters.I actually thought that Preston was mature and very respondible and reliable.The way he took care of his siblings was just WOW and I don't think that if anyone else in his age would have done what he did if they were in his place.As far as Amanda is concerned,I didn't really like her.She was immature,she didn't get that most people actually have to work to make a living and the thing that frustrated me the most was that in everything she did she always thought "What will my mother say?".Come on girl grow up!If she really "loved" him she wouldn't care what anyone said.

 Oh...In this book we also see again characters from previous books such as Low and Marcus and may others!!!

 I can't say that I strongly recommend this but if you enjoy reading realistic books mixed with YA romance then this book is just for you!!! What I strongly recommend though,is reading the previous books of the series...

To read the blurb click here .
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0