Review: Heart of Obsidian By Nalini Singh

Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:20 PM
1

Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling #12)

By Nalini Singh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Spoiler Free

“I will fight you endlessly if I think you're wrong but I will never judge you.”

An incredible, intense book!!!

This book had so many things going on.Firstly, the book was so descriptive and thorough.Heart of Obsidian is the first book in the series that its main characters are both Psy.

Although, we have previously seen Kaleb, in Heart of Obsidian Nalini gave us his full backstory, which was very belieable and explains why he has such power.Moreover,Heart of Obsidian finally reveals who the Ghost is....I can't say that I was shocked but it was a surprise (a pleasant one).

Sahara and Kaleb's love was just EPIC! Kaleb was a tortured hero blaming himself for what had happend to Sahara.I loved the fact that even after so many years his love for her was still alive.Burning in his heart!!!

What I also liked was that even though the main characters were both Psy we still got to see the Changelings.Especially the Darkriver pack due to Sahara's connecrion to Faith! In Heart of Obsidian a big role played Aden and Vasic as well!

It was a worth reading book (just amazing).I don't want to reveal much but this book gave some much needed action for the books to come!I totally recommend it and I can't wait to read the following book.Hope it's about Vasic!!!

Synopsis:


A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.

A woman whose very existence has been erased.

A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.

A deadly price that must be paid.

The day of reckoning is here.

From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career—one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.

Also, I wanted to tell you that this week I'm going to post the list with some of the books I'll be reading this summer!!!
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. i gonna watch it ;)

    take a time, i have a first giveaway http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/search/label/***GIVEAWAY***

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0