Review: Caressed By A Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness, #3) Amanda J. Greene

Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:22 PM
0
Caressed by a Crimson Moon  (Rulers of Darkness #3)

By Amanda J. Greene

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Favourite Quote:

“I do not want you to leave. Please…tell me what I can do to…make you stay. I will do anything....Gods, Eva. I cannot lose you. Please, tell me what I can—”

“Just ask me, Hadrian.”

“Will you stay?”


3.5 Stars

The third book in the Rulers of Darkness series tells the story of Hadrian and Eva. I enjoyed their story but there some times that I felt that things (situations between the main characters) were repeated...

Despite that fact, it was easy enough to be captured by this book.

In this book we get to see characters from the previous book of the series such as, Dimitri and Kerstyn, Dorian and Victoria, Sonya, Falcon, Silvie and last but not least Gannon...

So, so far so good!

And in case you're wondering why I gave this book 3.5 Stars, the answer is simple!

This book is a cliffhanger!

description

I think (strongly believe) that the next book will be about Sonya and maybe (pls be pls be) Falcon?????

But I really don't know since

I was wrong....(Thank God!!!!!)

Apparently we have a title..

description
Caressed by Shadows

Sonya and Falcon's story - Release date to be announced.(pityyyyyy)

Here's what the author said at her website:

UPDATE: I will be revealing the cover of Caressed by Shadows (Rulers of Darkness #4) on August 2nd, along with the book description, book trailer, and tentative release date.

First paragraph of Caressed by Shadows:

The humans knew nothing of the world they lived in, blissfully ignorant of the creatures that surrounded them, vampires, shape-shifters and witches. Each appeared to be no different than their mortal counter parts. Falcon was one of those creatures, a vampire. His lungs expanded, filling with useless oxygen and his heart beat with a steady pulse that heated his flesh and colored his cheeks. Oh, yes, his kind could blend in seamlessly amongst their prey, their victims easily seduced by their otherworldly allure...

Plus some teasers:


Teaser #1: Here

Teaser #2: Here

Teaser #3: Here

I can't wait for August 2nd.....


Synopsis:


Consumed by madness and tormented by dark memories of blood and death, Hadrian Lucretius, King of the Validus Clan, has returned after living in self-imposed exile for nearly three hundred and fifty years.

To maintain peace with the vampires, Eva Maldonado is offered as a sacrifice to the crazed vampire king by her father, the alpha of the Silveria Shifter Pack. Hadrian’s reputation is both legendary and lethal; he is ruthless, bloodthirsty, lusty, and soulless. When Eva arrives at the ancient fortress high in the Carpathian Mountains, she is shocked to find a ravaged man with dark burning eyes filled with loneliness and dangerous desire.

Would she be his lover…or his prey? His savior…or his victim? Would Hadrian lure her into madness or would their perilous passion be their redemption?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0