Books I'll DEFINITELY Read

Posted on Saturday, September 7, 2013 5:41 PM
0
This year I'm a senior and becasue of that I won't be able to read or blog as much as I did last year. But that doesn't mean that I'll stop blogging or reading altogether!

That's why I prepared a list with the books that I'll definitely read (and review) this year. So without further ado...


Septermber:
October:
November:

December:
February:
March:
*Whew* That was much... :)

I love most of these series and of course the authors as well!!!  I can't wait for these books to come out! 

PS: You may have noticed that Janyary is missing! That's becasue Jan is the hardest month (many things to do for school)
Note: I may add some books to my list if a book I want to read publishes earlier...
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0