Review: If Forever Comes (Take This Regret #2) By A.L. Jackson

Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 2:09 PM
2
If Forever Comes (Take This Regret #2)

By A.L. Jackson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fav Quote:

"She’d stolen something from me that I’d never gotten back, something she kept hidden deep beneath the surface in places I doubted either of us could see, in places neither of us could define."

Wow, Wow, Wow, Really Wow!!!

Christian and Elizabeth may have found and accepted each other again but is that enough to built their forever???

This book was beyond AMAZING. Before reading it, I knew that it would be an enjoyable read (how could I not, since I loved Take This Regret ) but nothing could prepare me for THIS.

The book starts so unexpectedly! We see Christian devastated and hopeless trying to drink his problems away. I have to say that at this point I was very confused since Take This Regret had a HEA but as the book progresses we get to see what has occured in the months that elapsed. The author goes back and forth leaving you wondering what has really happened. I think that it was that that kept me awake all night!

If Forever Comes is more intense than Take This Regret. There are so many emotions one can feel while reading a book and I think that while reading this I felt everything! I was so devastated and sorry and hurt and sad for this couple but at the same time I was content, at peace because I knew that together they could overcome everything. Their love made them stronger...

"My life would be lived for her.
And I’d never get enough."


I devoured this book! There are some books bound to keep you awake all night long, this was one of them! I can't really say how much I loved this book. I think that the previous book just prepared as for this and as good as it was, it didn't much to this! Yeah, this book was that brilliant.

"This woman.
My forever."


HIghly recommend it!!!

Note: This book isn't a standalone! Before reading it make sure you have first read Lost to You, Take This Regret

                              Synopsis

If Forever Comes, the final chapter in the New York Times Bestselling series, Take This Regret.

Christian Davison’s life is complete. With a ring on Elizabeth’s finger and his daughter at his side, he’s ready to run headlong into their future.

Elizabeth Ayers never believed she would again find this kind of joy—the joy of a family and the wholeness found in the touch of the man she’s always loved.

Their love is intense and their passion only grows as they set out to rediscover each other.

But life is never easy.

Rocked by the unforeseen, Christian and Elizabeth will find themselves fighting for the one thing they hold most important—family.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0