Review: Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole

Posted on Monday, October 7, 2013 12:00 PM
2
Endless Knight  (The Arcana Chronicles #2)

By Kresley Cole

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Fav Quote:

“There was French kissing, and then there was Cajun French kissing. Spicier, harder, wilder.” - Evie

The second book of The Arcana Chronicles series will take your breath away...

The game continues but the rules have changed.

Evie refuses to play, she refuses to kill and she's not the only one! Alliances are made, players are killed and shocking secrets are revealed.

After seeing Evie in her full power, Jack is speechless (literally). Evie tries to reach out to him but to no avail! When the danger nears though, they both acknowledge their feelings and decide to leave the past behind. Secrets won't seperate them again. Or so they think...

But little do they know there's a traitor among them that will force them apart. Evie gets to meet Death (aka Aric), the beyond sexy Endless Knight. The knight she may not remember but has shared a past with. Evie has feelings for Death but she's in love with Jack! Can she see beyond the betrayal and the lies or will she surrunder to her Endless Knight???

I L-O-V-E-D Endlles Knight! Although I would have wished there had been more Jack and Evie scenes it was perfect just the way it was! So many emotions combined in a book! Love, lies, death, betrayal, raprure all will lead to the ultimate choice, Jack or Aric???

"My relationship with Jackson had felt fated. Whatever I had with Aric felt . . . endless." - Evie

Endless Knight allows you to finally SEE everyone for what they are. You think you know someone but then you realise that you know nothing about him. There are so many twists and secrets, friends become emenies and enemies, friends.

One thing I hated (no loathed) about this book was the end. I mean really? When is the next book coming out??? I really can't wait...And yeah fellow readers the end is harsh (one word: cliffhanger) !!! You've been warned...

I absofuckinglutely recommend this book and I'm looking forward to reading book #3.

Note: This book is not a stand alone. Before reading it make sure you have read the first book in the series  Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) 
 
Synopsis

In the second book of the Arcana Chronicles Evie has now fully come into her powers as the tarot Empress. And Jackson was there to see it all. In the aftermath of killing Arthur, the tarot Alchemist, Evie realizes that a war is brewing between the other teens that, following the apocalypse, have been given powers and its kill or be killed.

Things get even more complicated when Evie meets Death, the mysterious, sexy Endless Knight. Somehow the Empress and Death share a romantic history - one that Evie can't remember, but Death can't forget. She is drawn to the Endless Knight, but is in love with Jack. Determined to discover why she's been granted these powers, Evie struggles to accept her place in a prophecy that will either save the world, or completely destroy it.

Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. What a book, right?! Ohhh man it was awesome but I'm with you about the ending...I was like WTF?! Noooo what kind of an ending was that? What do you think she's gonna do? I love Jack but I'm kinda on team death by the end. U know? I know she has to do something to save them ...but I hope she doesn't screw him over too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about the Team Death thing..I mean I know what Jack did but I still vote for him!!! I just hope she makes the right decision :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0