Review: Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout

Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:23 AM
0
By J. Lynn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite Quote:

"Avery was such a mystery to me; a paradox of innocence and allure—a mystery I was determined to solve."
I loved this book from the first page till the last. So many emotions, so passionate, so perfect!

I'm sure that if you want to read this book, you've probably read Wait for You cause if you don't please look the other way!!!

Trust in Me basically tells the same story but this book is from Cam's POV only. In Wait for You we read Avery's side of the story and it's finally time to read Cam's...

Although we already know why Avery has a difficulty trusting people and letting them into her life, in this book we get to see firsthand how much effort Cam made to gain her trust.

Whatever I say will not do justice to this STUPENDOUS read! I devoured this book. I stayed up all night reading it and it was worth it. Many will say that it's just the same book with the previous in the series but they are soooooo wrong. I'll admit that there were times that many scenes were repeated but it was so thrilling reading an entire book by two extremely different perspectives, such different characters. There were moments that Avery annoyed me a little bit, but having already "heard" her thoughts, it totally understandable and besides that she made it up in the end.

Cam, dear Cam! There are no words to describe how perfect this man was. He's so patient, so charming, adorable, lovable and kissable. He loved Avery with such force and I loved the fact that despite everything, he waited for her (and I was so so sorry for him...) but thank got we have a HEA. I loved Cam in Wait for You but reading his POV ruined me for any other book-boyfriend.

"Avery . . . hell, she completely undid me."

As far as the secondary characters are concerned, I'll have to say that in Trust in Me we get to see some new scenes featuring Cam's friends and family. Yep, you guessed right!!! More Jase and Ollie (I don't know if they are right for our health though). I really can’t wait to read Jase and Teresa’s story and maybe (maybe) a story for Ollie as well.

Trust in Me is a book that leaves you wanting more. You won't be disappointed (provided that you've read the previous book of course). It was so amazing being in Cam´s head. He was so open to everything, very kind, caring, warm-hearted, gentle, compassionate, sympathetic, understanding, he baked and cooked and above everything else.... he had a turtoise as a pet (I don't think we can ask for more).

"Holy shit, Strawberry Shortcake just ran me over. "
 
So yeah, definitely on my top-ten book-boyfriends!

Highly recommended!!!

PS: Do you think it's too much if I ask for another novella??? (I don't think it is!)

Synopsis

It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0