Review: Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Posted on Sunday, March 2, 2014 1:32 PM
2

"Maybe at the end of these seven days, you'll still say no. That doesn't mean it's over. I'm in this for the long run."

Oh my God!!!! Bitter Sweet Love is proof enought why J. Armentrout rocks.

Jasmine must choose. But should she listen her head or her heart???

After disappearing for three years, Dez returns determined to win Jaz 's heart back. Little does he know that Jaz never stopped loving him. Dez wants to continue as if nothing happend. As if he never disappeared without a word. Jasmine knows she can't trust him but she can't resist him as well. Jasmine is confused and has so many questions regarding Dez's reasons for leaving without a word. She will grant him the seven days as promised but if Dez chooses his secrets over her then Jaz knows what her choice will be, no matter how much that will hurt.

"I loved you the night you brought me pudding and stayed with me until I fell asleep. That was eleven years ago and my love for you has never faded. Not for one second."

I loved Bitter Sweet Love. Despite being a small novella, kind of an introduction to White Hot Kiss, it was perfect. In the incredible story of Dez and Jaz we also get the chance to meet some of the characters that will be starring in White Hot Kiss. We get to meet the amazing Layla and Zayne and as if that wasn't enough we get a preview of the next book, White Hot Kiss.

One of the reasons why I loved Bitter Sweet Love is becasue of the Gargoyles. Jennifer introduces us to an unbelievable fantastic world of the Gargoyles. Just let me say that gargoyles are such marvelous creatures. They are so different from the rest creatures of the night and I'm glad that we get this little background story in Bitter Sweet Love.

"I don't bite. Unless you want me to."

All in all, if you are a fan of J. Armentrout then you'll absolutly enjoy this. If you're not then it's time to become one. Jennifer is an impressive author and I highly recommend this book. It gripped my attention from page one tiil the end and left my anticiapting for the next book in the series.

Add to Goodreads
Purchase: Amazon | B&N

Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I agree! :D I loved Bitter Sweet Love too!! I don't know which is more swoony, demons or gargoyles :)

    Jules @ Jules Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more hard to choose once you read White Hot Kiss!!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0