I'm BACK!!!!

Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:35 PM
0
Hi guys!!! I know that I disappeared but now I'm finally back :)

My finals are officially over and I'm catching up with the "reading world". This week is going to be a little hectic for me as I'm trying to organise my blog. I've already found my new template, which I'm going to install this week and I'm just sooooo excited. Truth be told I'm a bit anxious as well, cause the new template is so different from the one I have now but I hope you like it. I love it!!! It's very simple, elegant and fun...

Oh, to celebrate my new design, I’ll be hosting a giveaway so check back!!!
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0