WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #3

Posted on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:45 PM
4

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.

Book Title: Rival
Author: Penelope Douglas
Series: Fall Away #2

Expected publication: August 26th 2014

Goodreads | Amazon

Madoc and Fallon. Two estranged teenagers playing games that push the boundaries between love and war…

She’s back.

For the two years she’s been away at boarding school, there was no word from her. Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.

I was stupid then, but now I’m ready to beat her at her own game…

I’m back.

Two years and I can tell he still wants me, even if he acts like he’s better than me.

But I won’t be scared away. Or pushed down. I’ll call his bluff and fight back. That’s what he wants, right? As long as I keep my guard up, he’ll never know how much he affects me….

What book are you waiting for on Wednesday ?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read this book either! Great choice :)

    New follower

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book with a lot of sexual tension! Hadn't heard about this but it sounds good, adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read Bully the #1 book in the series then!!! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0