LIFE OF A BLOGGER #7

Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 12:21 PM
0

Welcome to Life of a Blogger, a weekly meme hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeats! This is where you get the chance to know the blogger behind the blog, aka: What we do when we’re not blogging! Every week there will be a new topic; mainly non-bookish, where I’ll share a little bit of life with you guys..

This week's topic is Where were you 13 years ago?

Well, 13 years ago I was just 5 years old! I was probably in kindergarten, playing and enjoying life with other 5 year olds. Life was so easy back then. I adored my teachers, although in the beginning I hated them. I can't say I was an easy kid. I was always pretty loud about my opinions(I don't do that anymore) and I always managed to get in trouble. 

Wow... thinking back now I think I should apologise to my parents especially my mother!! I was soooo mean to her...

So, where were you 13 years ago???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0