TOP TEN TUESDAY #13 Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 5:25 PM
1
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Click on covers for Goodread:




2. Alienated (Alienated #1)


3. White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1)






6.  Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #11)


7.  The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave #1)


8. The Sea of Tranquility


9.  Callum & Harper (Sleepless #1)


10. Insanity (Asylum #1)


What are the books you want to re-read???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these books but I have Angefall and Sea of Tranquility of my TBR list. I have already reread Gone by Michael Grant and Twilight far too many times, so if I could reread something else instead it would be the Percy Jackson series <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0