STACKING THE SHELVES #24

Posted on Saturday, February 7, 2015 4:13 PM
4
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

My first Mia Sheridan Books:

  

Some recent releases:

 

An ARC (In love with this author):


A classic:


Books I didn't like:


I hated this one and I can't believe I'm saying this because when I read The Virgin Suicides and Middlesex I was impressed by the writing and the plots were like nothing I had ever read before. In this book the main characters were so frustrating, immature and irresponsible. Especially the female (Madeleine). I hated her! I'm so disappointed with this book but I still love the author.

I loved this week because I got to read so many books, most of which I loved.

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Not every book is going to be a hit. Especially when it's an author we love. Those Mia Sheridan books look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive heard great things about Acher's Voice. I hope you enjoy it!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read so many books!
    I'm currently reading A Game of Thrones and I'm loving it so far :)

    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been a busy reader! I finished up I Was Here by Gayle Forman and I'm currently reading Last Call by Alice Clayton.

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0