STACKING THE SHELVES #26

Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:21 PM
7
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

I'm a HUGE J.A. fan so I had to read this!!!


  


I'm official done with the Night Huntress series and now I have to read Vlad and Spade's stories. I started reading two new series: The Neighbor from hell and the Cocktail series by Alice Clayton. Also, I'm probably going to start with The Covenant series by J.A. since I haven't still read it (I know... don't judge1) :)

Oh, I also won this one
(many thanks to Calum from The Secret Writer) :


I didn't get the chance to read it yet but I may read iit this week!

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

  1. I'm at a hiatus reading Night Huntress >.< Hoping to finish this series soon.
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofia,

    You've got some great books!
    I just became a new follower :)

    Have a great day,

    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also picked up "Rock Hard" and I cannot wait to read "the Master". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've glad to see that you really liked The Return! I've been thinking about picking up more JLA books; I've only read Obsidian. I hope you have a good week! Congrats on your win! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read the series so I can get The Return soon! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard a lot about most of these books, though I have seen the Jennifer L. Armentrout book on a lot of STS lists this week. Believe it or not, I have not read any of her books yet, so I guess I should probably fix that soon! Happy reading!

    Tiffany @ Beneath the Jacket Reviews
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally need to read Wild before seeing the movie, I've heard perfect things! Great haul!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0