STACKING THE SHELVES #38

Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:16 PM
4

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

  
 
 

First and foremost, I'd like to say I'm sorry. This past week I didn't post any reviews because I had no review ready. I promise though that this week I'll have everything ready. 

Also I'm preparing some surprises for you all! As you can see I'll be participating in Jumping Genres in June Hop and I have something else in mind too. 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. All of your books are new to me. A nice mix of genres. Some of them look like very sexy reads. Hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh nice haul, happy reading XD

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0