TOP TEN TUESDAY #36 Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows

Posted on Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:59 AM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows

Click on cover for Goodreads

1.Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1)


2. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1)


3. Obsidian (Lux #1)




5. My Name is Memory


6. Evermore (The Immortals #1)




8. The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9)

My No1 fav in the LOTU series


9. Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1)


10. Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1)


What ten books would you love to see as a movie/tv show???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I love your choices! Maggie Stiefvater's books are so visual I want all of hers made into tv shows and films! But they have to be done right.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0