TOP TEN TUESDAY #37 Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Posted on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:43 AM
6
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 

Click on cover for Goodreads

1. Shattered (LOST #3)


2. The Hotter You Burn (The Original Heartbreakers #2)


3. The Harder You Fall (The Original Heartbreakers #3)


4. Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3)


5. Go Set a Watchman (To Kill a Mockingbird #2)


6. Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter #8)




8. Forever with You (Wait for You #5)


9. Until Friday Night (The Field Party #1)


10. The Boy Most Likely To


What are your top ten most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

  1. Yes, of course, I have one of these on my list, too.

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is very good :) It made me realise that I forgot to put the new Abbi Gline's series on mine !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Boy Most Likely To may not have made my TTT this week but it is on my TBR and I am eagerly waiting for it's release! I really liked My Life Next Door and can't wait to see more of Tim and Alice.
    I didn't know about Until Friday Night, but that looks GOOD! I love a good emotional read and this sounds exactly the type of book I like. This one had been added to my TBR, hopefully I will remember it once August comes round!
    Some great choices, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I really want to check out JLA's series. I've only read Obsidian! It sounds really awesome though.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still haven't read anything by Abby Glines but I keep putting her books on my wishlist. Which series is best?

    My TTT: http://she-read.blogspot.com/2015/06/ttt-plots-im-sick-of-seeing.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every Last Breath is one I know a lot of people are looking forward to! I have only ever read one JLA book, but it was a pretty good :3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0