STACKING THE SHELVES #46

Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:53 PM
7

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

 
 

All about CoHo! This week I managed to finish the Slammed series and I finally read Ugly love! I can't wait for the movie! The book was really fun to read.

I also got to read the Never-Never series and I L-O-V-E-D it. I'm thankful I waited this long to read this series bacuse it's a cliffhanger. Fortunately, the third book will probably be out this year. 

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, yes for the CoHo week! Which one is your favorite read among the four? Personally, mine is Slammed. :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: The Book Shelf Tag || Dress Up That Cover: Made You Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a super cute! I haven't read any of the books on your list yet but they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Slammed series by Colleen Hoover. I have not read Ugly Love yet though.

    Happy reading! My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely haul this week with some really great looking books. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    I love Miss CoHo! That woman never disappoints me. I own all her books and have not been disappointed by one yet. I think Maybe Someday is my favourite of them all, but I have a lot of love for the Slammed series too.

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I really want to check out Ugly Love. Everyone seems to love it! Sadly I have yet to read a Colleen Hoover book. :/
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read a Colleen Hoover book, but the Never Never one sounds good. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have definitely been reading a lot of Colleen Hoover! I haven't tried a single one of her books yet but I definitely want to try Ugly Love first of all! DD:

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0