TOP TEN TUESDAY #41 Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Posted on Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:37 PM
5
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Click on covers for Goodreads

1. Divergent (Divergent #1)


2. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)


3. Eleanor & Park


4. Fangirl


5. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)




7. Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1)


8. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1)


9. The Book Thief


10. The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1)


*Gasp* Yeah :(

 I haven't read these hyped books yet but I do plan to read them some day. I actually know most of these books through their movies or reviews that I've read so I'm familiar with them.

What are the ten hyped books you haven't read yet???  
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. 4, 5, 6, and 9 are on my list as well! And as you can see based on my blog name, I really loved Divergent and I hope you get to read it soon. :)

    P.S. New follower once Bloglovin' gets fixed

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh some of these books I could take or leave, even with the hype, but the Rainbow Rowell ones are two that I definitely would say try and get to!! They're amazing :)
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read about half of these. I have some Rainbow Rowell books on my TBR, but haven't read any of the books yet. Cinder is seriously good stuff. It changed my perception of books with elements of sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I highly recommend Cinder. That series somehow gets better and better with each book. It's a very interesting series and the final book is releasing in November :D It's a great time to jump in since you wouldn't have to wait for Winter to FINALLY be released almost 2 years after the previous book D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read a few of these myself:

    Divergent: It was okay, but disliked book two and hated book three, so honestly wouldn't say the series is worth it.
    Hunger Games: LOVE IT! It was the book that got me in to dystopian.
    Fangirl: Really didn't get what all the hype was about, I didn't really enjoy it.
    Cinder: Was quite good and made me continue the series.
    Anna and the French Kiss: I quite enjoyed this.
    The Book Thief: LOVED IT! It broke all my feels though.
    The Maze Runner: Hated it! Honestly don't get the hype... AT ALL! Really liked the film though.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0