STACKING THE SHELVES #49

Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2015 8:50 AM
3

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

  
 
 

I finally got to read the Wrecked and Ruined series by Aly Martinez and I really liked it. Last year I read, Among the Echoes and since then I've been thinking about reading the whole series and I finally did.

I also got to start another Kristen Ashley series, the Dream man series, but I've only read the first two books so far.

I got two ARCs this week, Rage/Killain by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright and Tyrant by T. M. Frazier. I loved the first, liked the latter.

Lastly, since I love R. L. Mathewson, I decided to start another of her series, the Pyte/ Sentinel series.

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice amount of new books this week. Hope you enjoy all of them! Have a great weekend! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you picked up some very interesting books! Although I have heard about the 1001 books/series, I've never had the chance to read them. I picked up Mystery Man last year but didn't read it yet.

    Great haul! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some sexy reads. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0