TOP TEN TUESDAY #44 Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:16 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


author             books read










I got "some help" from Goodreads but that's the authors I've read the most books from! This year I've discovered some pretty new authors and I've started reading their books but these are my most read authors! 

What are the authors you've read the most books from???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Richelle Mead and Jennifer L. Armentrout made it onto my list too! I've heard a lot about Gena Showalter and have been wanting to read her Alice in Wonderland retelling for awhile. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try some of these authors!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0