TOP TEN TUESDAY #60 Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

Posted on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 9:20 PM
0
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

Click on links or covers for Goodreads

1. Leylah Attar first book I read


2. Mia Sheridan first book I read


3. R.L. Mathewson first book I read 


4. Tabitha Suzuma first book I read


5. Helena Hunting first book I read 


6. Cassandra Clare first book I read


7. Colleen Hoover first book I read


8. Karen Marie Moning first book I read


9.  Kim Holden first book I read


10. Tillie Cole first book I read


What are the new authors you got to meet in 2015?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0