Review: Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach #13) by Abbi Glines

Posted on Monday, July 25, 2016 3:39 PM
0
Title: Up in Flames
Author: Abbi Glines
Series: Rosemary Beach #13

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | BookDepo
The villain of Rosemary Beach finally gets her own happy ending in the long-awaited final novel of the #1 New York Times bestselling new adult romance series by Abbi Glines.
The blockbuster #1 New York Times bestselling Rosemary Beach series ends with a bang when the troubled character readers love to hate gets her very own happily ever after in this eagerly anticipated and overwhelmingly requested story. Known for causing problems for everyone in Rosemary Beach, Nan has been growing up lately, and she’s finally taking center stage—and finding love with the man she least expected.
*Spoilers Ahead*

So Nan! What do I think about Nan? There was a time when I was with the #NanHater team and NO I’m not changing to the #NanLover team but instead, I’m creating my own team, #NanNeutral. I believe that everyone deserves a HEA but that does not mean that people have to like them.

I really liked Nan’s HEA. Nan and Cope definitely loved their HEA but some readers didn’t and that’s okay; we all have our own opinions. I definitely don’t feel that Nan deserved to be used the way she was by Major and I tried really hard to overlook it but it just felt wrong! I think that’s the moment that my feelings towards her changed. Nan is still a woman who despite everything she’s done, has feelings and can be hurt. I think Cope should have put an end to the Major situation when he moved forward with her. However, that was not the case and consequently more unnecessary drama followed.

What I really loved was Nan’s relationship with Nate, her nephew. She was very different with him and I really liked that side of hers, the vulnerable one. I’m also glad that she finally came closer with Blair! About time Nan! 

Up in flames was great! I wasn’t sure what to expect and the blurb didn’t give much away but I wasn’t disappointed.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0