STACKING THE SHELVES #87

Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2016 1:00 PM
2

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

Read for uni

    

Read because I wanted to

  

I don't even know how I managed to read so many books but truth be told there weren't that big and I really enjoyed some of them :)

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Great Gatsby every few years, and get something different from it each time. That is what I love about classics. Congrats on reading all these books.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0