Once Burned By Jeaniene Frost

Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2012 9:44 PM
0

Once Burned  (Night Prince #1)

By Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well,this is the first book I read by Jeaniene Frost and I'm really impressed by the flow this book had.I never got confused or lost interest in what I was reading.Nevertheless,I have to admit that it wasn't quite what I expected it to be but it definately reached my expectations.

Leila is our brave heroine who gets to have a relationship with a very old but handsome vampire.Their story begins when Leila gets kidnapped and seeks help from the person her captors told her to find with her extraordinary abilities.Vlad Tepesh isn't your average vampire.With the ability to control fire he's feared among his kind.

When Leila calls out to him,he is immediately drawed to her and thus saved her and takes her to his "humble house".While there,they both experience new things and emotions.But simoultaneously they decide to explore their passion as well.

I liked Once Burned it wasn't something new to me,as I love to read stories about vampire,but it had something unique in it!

I definately recommend this book and I'm looking forward to reading Twice Tempted,the sequel to Once Burned.

Blurb:
She's a mortal with dark powers...

After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person's darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude...until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world's most infamous vampire...

He's the Prince of Night...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all—but whatever you do, don't call him Dracula. Vlad's ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him—a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0