Ceaseless By Abbi Glines

Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:22 PM
0

Ceaseless  (Existence Trilogy #3)

By Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars





“I’m sick of the mopey shit. It is getting old. You can’t mope for the rest of eternity. Especially when you didn’t even fight for her. You drop the bomb on her that you end human life and then you expect her to accept you with open arms. This ain’t a damn soap opera.” -Gee

I was totally right!!!!!

I so knew what was going to happen.I was 100% sure.I knew that no matter what,no matter who she was with,Death would make sure his love,Pagan,remained happy.

It's Tuesday and although I finished Ceaseless yesterday I didn't have time to right a review.I loooooved this book so much.Despite being disappointed that I won't probably hear from Dank again,I'm so happy to finally read the spectacular end of the Existence Trilogy.I waited so long to read this book and I have to say that it was definitely wort it.

Let me begin by saying that the first chapter was very confusing but once I realised what was going on it was a piece of cake.I loved the fact that all the characters were present in Ceaseless.We saw Miranda and her "new boyfriend" Nathan,Gee,I absolutely adore her,Pagan's ex and only boyfriend Jay,a total j*** and of course Leif which despite my first impression proved to be such an a**.It was so disheartening.

As far as our main characters were concerned,Dank and Pagan have matured so much.We also "hear" new songs by him.I loved the way that after having gone through so many difficulties they finally succeded to find their happily ever after.

As much as I would like to read more,say a fourth book,I'm happy that everything turned out well.I have to admit that there was a scene that I got worried but I all went well.

I have nothing else to say other than that you should definitely read this book.It's worth reading and a must read.It's won't disappoint you!!!

Blurb:

Can he make her fall in love with him… again?

When Pagan Moore proved worthy of Death’s devotion, he was given the gift of getting to keep her.

But Dank was never promised that Pagan would keep him.

When a soul is created, so is its mate. In every lifetime those souls find each other. They complete the other’s destiny. It’s time for Pagan’s soul to choose if she truly wants an eternity at Death’s side or if she wants the mate created just for her.

Dank didn’t think he had to worry about her choice. He knew where her heart belonged. Until he realized that every kiss, every touch, every moment of their time together would be washed from her memories. He would have to win her heart all over again and prove to her soul that he was where she belonged.

If only her soul’s mate wasn’t right there standing in his way.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0