STACKING THE SHELVES #76

Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:00 PM
1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

  

I AM ALIVE!

It's been 2 WEEKS since I actully managed to read anything but Uni is finallyyyyyyy over (well, for Easter anyway!) I've been so busy with assignments and catching up with all the "uni reading" (I'm studying Literature, so there was quite a long list) but everything is over now! 

This week I got to read an ARC by Katie Reus and two amazing books that I wanted to read ever since they came out. 

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that your uni is over - I'm in the middle of my second semester, and I'm swamped with work! Oh well, hope you enjoy the books that you got! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0